- Abstract use case
- An essential or abstract use case is a simplified, abstract, generalized use case that captures the intentions of a user in a technology and implementation independent manner.
- Final user
- User of the system being developed or evaluated. He/she may be a real or a representative one.
- Detected/generated during the execution of an evaluation technique
- A persona is a fictional person who represents a major user group for your site.
- Project item
- Project element to be designed / evaluated: page, screen, prototype, etc.
- Usability-test task
- Definition of a task to be performed during a usability user test.
- Usability-test task execution
- Execution of a task by a user during a usability-test.
- User role
- Single kind of relationship between a user and a system.